Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Celebrate LING & TING!!!!

guess what?

Ling and Ting is NOW AVAILABLE!!!

IndieBound Description:
Ling and Ting are two adorable identical twins, and they stick together, whether they are making dumplings, getting their hair cut, or practicing magic tricks. But looks are deceiving--people can be very different, even if they look exactly the same.

My Thoughts:
So, for today's Book Talk Tuesday I'm going to indulge and tell you about MY book! ha ha. I can't tell you how excited I am about this book, my very first early reader. This is my best reviewed book ever, with FOUR starred reviews! I hope you've seen the book trailer and you can also read some fun back story about the book HERE and HERE.

You can even DOWNLOAD AN ACTIVITY GUIDE (courtesy of www.gracelinbooks.com, the new supplemental website put together by my publisher!)
The guide is super fun, with a sight word chopstick game and even an "ING" song!

And today, to celebrate the book birthday I'm offering limited edition Ling & Ting bookplates!

Yes, for TODAY ONLY, I'll send you a personalized bookplate for your Ling & Ting book. Just e-mail gracelin.manager@gmail.com with:
-to whom you wish the bookplate to be personalized to
-your mailing address
And I will mail it to you! There is no limit on how many bookplates you can request but this promotion is for TODAY ONLY. This is a limited-design bookplate, which means this design is only for this promotion, so it is extra-special!

Wait, there's more!

I have 12 Ling and Ting cupcake decoration heads left from the Book Party. The FIRST 12 people to e-mail me their bookplate requests will receive one! These decorations are hand-made by me & Squatchie and look super cute on a cupcake:

Unfortunately, I can't mail a cupcakes to you but please have one in honor of Ling & Ting!